You would think that one could not improve much on a curtain. Veri Shades however have a few innovative features that are clever.
Features that set it apart from standard curtains are as follows:
Room Darkening and Sheer in one
There is a growing trend to put a sheer behind a sheer rather than a full blockout. Veri Shades fall perfectly into this trend. This can be achieved using a single track, rather than fitting two tracks (and two curtains) for a standard curtain system.
Walk through design
The Veri Shade is constructed of many panels, when the curtain is closed, you can still walk through it!
If your cat or child damages a curtain, you can’t simply fix the damaged area, and the only complete way of fixing it is to buy a whole new curtain.
With a Veri Shade, if it gets damaged, you can simply pull out the damaged panel and have it replaced. The savings are immense!
- The tracking is universal and can be used as either a left or right draw on one way stacks.
- Veri Shades have a room darkening design.
- Veri Shades are child and pet safe.
- Veri Shades are available in a standard or decorative track option
- Veri Shades are available with Standard or Net fabrics in a choice of current trending colours.
- Veri Shades are available with the following blade stacking options:
- Centre Bunch
- Centre Open
- One Way ‐ Left
- One Way ‐ Right
- Veri Shades are made of 100% polyester
- Fire Retardant can also be applied to the fabric upon special request
- Veri Shades have a 2 Year Warranty
Care and Maintenance
The Veri Shade fabric is 100% polyester, and this allows dirt and grime to be very easily removed by sponging or light hand washing, or it can be soaked in Napisan (check colour suitable) if required.
The fabric can be ironed with a cool iron to remove creases. Please do not machine wash. As with any fabric, wash colours separately in a suitable detergent for polyester fabric.
Leave the hangers on and clipped together to wash by dunking/soaking, a little light rubbing on specific marks and rinsing carefully. Shake as much water off as possible, then hang back up, if not dripping and/or creased. Don’t stack the curtain to the left or right until it is completely dry.
There will always be those who prefer traditional curtains, or colours that Veri Shades do not offer. And that’s fine, variety and choice is a great thing! However it is unique and will be sure to find its way into many, many homes!